Monday, December 16, 2013

If when we move we HAVE to have our office space in the bedroom... I hope we can make it look something like this ? I also love her solution for having no drawers in the desk itself.

office space in black + white
office space in black + white

Download whole gallery
Animal Music Office
Animal Music Office

Download whole gallery
Love this kitchen
Love this kitchen

Download whole gallery
If when we move we HAVE to have our office space in the bedroom... I hope we can make it look something like this ? I also love her solution for having no drawers in the desk itself.
If when we move we HAVE to have our office space in the bedroom... I hope we can make it look something like this ? I also love her solution for having no drawers in the desk itself.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment