Saturday, December 21, 2013

If baseball is America's favorite past time, I would say that mine would probably be school shopping. The smell of those new Five Star binders still lingers in my nostrils. Calendars, planners, lists- I love it all. Organization is a key part of account management, which is why I feel it is where my strengths lie.

Chevron + tiffany blue
Chevron + tiffany blue

Download whole gallery
If baseball is America's favorite past time, I would say that mine would probably be school shopping. The smell of those new Five Star binders still lingers in my nostrils. Calendars, planners, lists- I love it all. Organization is a key part of account management, which is why I feel it is where my strengths lie.
If baseball is America's favorite past time, I would say that mine would probably be school shopping. The smell of those new Five Star binders still lingers in my nostrils. Calendars, planners, lists- I love it all. Organization is a key part of account management, which is why I feel it is where my strengths lie.

Download whole gallery
Kirchplatz Office + Residence / Oppenheim Architecture + Design
Kirchplatz Office + Residence / Oppenheim Architecture + Design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment