Sunday, December 15, 2013

I loves me some corner desks. I feel like the cubes here go a little too low, like you might bump your head on them if you were standing and looking at something on that side of the desk.

Office Design
Office Design

Download whole gallery
STYLIZIMO BLOG: { 10 tips for your home office! }
STYLIZIMO BLOG: { 10 tips for your home office! }

Download whole gallery
I loves me some corner desks. I feel like the cubes here go a little too low, like you might bump your head on them if you were standing and looking at something on that side of the desk.
I loves me some corner desks. I feel like the cubes here go a little too low, like you might bump your head on them if you were standing and looking at something on that side of the desk.

Download whole gallery
computer
computer

Download whole gallery
Creative office design by M Moser Associates by M Moser Associates
Creative office design by M Moser Associates by M Moser Associates

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment