Thursday, December 19, 2013

I love the pattern/stencil on the wall behind the shelves! ******** If my office space had to be this small, this would be a good way to organize things - or this could simply be a "computer nook" or "work space" nearby the living room or kitchen, not necessarily an office.


Download whole gallery
I love the pattern/stencil on the wall behind the shelves! ******** If my office space had to be this small, this would be a good way to organize things - or this could simply be a "computer nook" or "work space" nearby the living room or kitchen, not necessarily an office.
I love the pattern/stencil on the wall behind the shelves!  ********  If my office space had to be this small, this would be a good way to organize things - or this could simply be a "computer nook" or "work space" nearby the living room or kitchen, not necessarily an office.

Download whole gallery
STEP TOWER BY EASTERN DESIGN OFFICE
STEP TOWER BY EASTERN DESIGN OFFICE

Download whole gallery
Office Design Gallery - The best offices on the planet
Office Design Gallery - The best offices on the planet

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment