Monday, December 16, 2013

Closet Office , closet, office, desk, organization, Closet we turned into a desk area so shed have more room. :) My husband made the desk and I painted everything with paint we used in her room. I used an old frame to sting fishing line across for pictures/notes, etc. I covered old school books with scrapbook and wrapping paper., Girls Rooms Design Love

Closet Office , closet, office, desk, organization, Closet we turned into a desk area so shed have more room. :) My husband made the desk and I painted everything with paint we used in her room. I used an old frame to sting fishing line across for pictures/notes, etc. I covered old school books with scrapbook and wrapping paper., Girls Rooms Design Love
Closet Office , closet, office, desk, organization, Closet we turned into a desk area so shed have more room. :) My husband made the desk and I painted everything with paint we used in her room. I used an old frame to sting fishing line across for pictures/notes, etc. I covered old school books with scrapbook and wrapping paper., Girls Rooms Design  Love

Download whole gallery
Annvil`s interior design office - Riga, Latvia - 2012: "Creativity takes courage" Henri Matisse
Annvil`s interior design office - Riga, Latvia - 2012: "Creativity takes courage" Henri Matisse

Download whole gallery
A box made of cardbord, sticks, straws, bullen-nails and chipboard. Then painted.
A box made of cardbord, sticks, straws, bullen-nails and chipboard.  Then painted.

Download whole gallery
Stylabl Spaces
Stylabl Spaces

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment